What are they?
- Infographics are defined by Public Relations Writing and Media Techniques 6th ed. by Dennis Wilcox as being computer-generated artwork used to display statistics in he form of tables and charts.
How could one be useful in a story for your client?
- They make information easy to process and absorb
- They turn data into information
- They convey concepts
- They can immediately explain what data means
How do you go about creating one?
- Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator